A full range of enclosures, subwoofers and monitors, the PV Series stacks up with heavy-duty loudspeakers, titanium compression drivers and impressive high-power handling.
The PVXp Sub features an ultra-reliable power section that provides a total of 800 watts of peak available power with DDT™ compression. This powered enclosure also features a 15" heavy-duty woofer with a 3" voice coil. The PVXp Sub provides a balanced input via a combination jack that accepts balanced TRS 1/4" input as well as a balanced XLR input. There are two balanced thru high pass XLR outputs, and a Full-Range XLR output. There is an adjustable Level control, as well as a combination LED indicator, that illuminates when power is on and when the "soft-limiting" DDT circuit is activated.
Peavey PVXp Sub is housed in a durable enclosure that includes a pole mount for additional PVX speakers, a black powder-coated steel grille provides driver protection and a clean, professional appearance.
- 15" heavy-duty woofer
- Internal line level low-pass/high-pass crossover network
- Fully adjustable KOSMOS® C for increased bass impact
- XLR/one quarter inch combo jack input
- Power amp has forced air cooling for maximum reliability
- Large heavy-duty locking casters
- Perforated steel grill
- Steel handles
- T-nut woofer mounting
- Rugged dado and rabbet construction plus internal braces for lightweight yet strong cabinet
- 850 watts peak available power
- Compact dimensions for a 15" woofer based sub
- Threaded pole for top speaker mount. Included.
- Two high-pass XLR outputs, one full range thru XLR output