The SPA Series amplifiers from QSC are four half rack 1U, convection cooled power amplifiers delivering two or four channels of up to 200 watts per channel into 4Ω and 8Ω. These amplifiers can also be bridged to supply up to 400 watts into 4Ω and 8Ω, and up to 350 watts into 70V or 100V loads making them extremely flexible for Low-Z or High-Z applications. Utilizing an advanced Class-D amplifier design and Universal Power Supply the SPA Series are amazingly efficient allowing them to be convection cooled and are ENERGY STAR qualified with quiet auto-ramp standby functionality. The SPA Series amplifiers are housed in an unobtrusive black painted 1/2 RU chassis with unique mounting hardware enabling rack, table and wall mounting capabilities.
For higher power the SPA2-200 two channel amplifier delivers up to 200 watts rms per channel into 4 or 8 ohms; the two channels can also be bridged providing up to 400 watts rms into 4 or 8 ohms.
When the channels are bridged they can be switched into 70V or 100V direct drive mode providing up to 350 watts rms into a mono 70V or 100V output.
Like the other SPA models, an 80Hz highpass filter is engaged when in 70V or 100V mode.
Up to 200 watts per channel into 4 and 8 ohms — the outputs of the SPA2-200 model are designed to provide up to 200 watts per channel into Low-Z loads.
- ENERGY STAR® qualified amplifier — The ENERGY STAR qualified SPA amplifiers employ an efficient class-D design to conserve energy and reduce operational cost.
- Bridgeable outputs for higher power — Bridging the outputs of the SPA2-200 will deliver up to 350 watts into 70V or 100V when bridged.
- Auto-Ramp provides quiet startup and power-down — The ENERGY STAR auto-ramp circuitry ensures quiet and fast power up from standby and seamless power-down following 25 minutes of inactivity, dramatically reducing power consumption.
- Rack-mountable 1U, half rack width enclosure
— The SPA amplifers can be mounted in 1 RU, 1/2 rack space, and their clever joining brackets enable easy under-table and wall-mounting
- Output Circuitry: Class D
- Stereo Mode, watts per channel: 4Ω/8Ω dynamic, both channels driven 200watts
- Bridged Mode, watts per channel: 400watts
- 70V & 100V: 350watts
- Signal to Noise (A weighted, 20 Hz–20 kHz): >100 dB
- Input Sensitivity: 1.23 Vrms (+4 dBu)
- Maximum Voltage Gain: 25.0 dB (8Ω setting)
- Frequency Response(20 Hz - 20 kHz): +0.1 dB, -0.1 dB
- Input Impedance: >10 kΩ (balanced), >10 kΩ (unbalanced)
- Size: 43 mm × 220 mm × 241 mm
- Weight: 1,4kg
- Includes: Power cable, quick start guide, connector kit, rack mount ears, mounting brackets