18" self-powered subwoofer
The RS Series low frequency enclosures deliver EAW signature performance in a portable and lightweight package. Each enclosure in the series is first designed around the latest powerful transducers with enhanced motor strength that optimizes system weight and low frequency output. The RS Series low frequency enclosures include on-board 1500 watt amplified electronics engineered to meet the demanding performance needs of professionals.
The RS Series features meticulously tuned vented enclosures, as well EAW signature DynO™ algorithms optimize the power transfer from amplifiers to transducers for improved headroom and integrity of sound at maximum output.
Our Resolution software platform is a powerful and easy-to-use simulation tool that accurately predicts the performance of one or multiple RS Series low frequency enclosures within a venue or performance space.
- Corporate AV
- Live Clubs
- Concert Halls
- Houses of Worship
- Caster Kit
- Soft Cover
- M20 Positive Threaded Pole Mount
- Frequency Response: 27 Hz -125 kHz
- Max SPL: 135dB (peak, half space)
- Operating Mode: VLF
- Subsystem: 18in Cone, 3 in Voice Coil, Vented
- Nominal Beamwidth: Horizontal 360° Vertical 360°
- Power Handling: 1500W
- Connections: IEC AC Mains Connector, XLR Input L/R, XLR Thru/Xover
- Dimensions: Height: (521 mm) Width: (762 mm) Depth: (681 mm)
- Weight: (40 kg)