Line source loudspeakers with coherent, intelligble, consistent coverage from 200 Hz to 20 kHz
EAW’s LS832i line source loudspeaker system brings the classic column speaker up-to-date.
Sophisticated frequency shading and all-pass filtering integrates the 8x4-in woofers and 3x 1-in soft dome tweeters, maximizing the benefits of line source coupling while eliminating grading lobes.
The system maintains a well behaved nominal vertical coverage pattern of 20° to below 630 Hz.
Even at 500 Hz, the vertical pattern is still 80° . With the enclosure baffle defining a gentle arc, the drivers form a
curved line source to help prevent the vertical pattern from collapsing in the crossover region.
- Line source loudspeakers with coherent, intelligble, consistent
coverage from 200 Hz to 20 kHz
- System includes 8x 4-in woofers and 3x 1-in soft dome
- Sophisticated frequency shading produces coherent summation
of the multiple drivers
- Line source coupling effects keep vertical coverage narrow
throughout the vocal range
- Direct radiating drivers provide extra wide horizontal coverage
- Low ceiling, hard floor – no problem
- Height 1110
- Width 159
- Depth (max) 152
- Depth (top) 133 Depth (bottom) 133
- Weight: Net Weight 13.7kg